The Village (Alpha)
The Village is a small establishment in one of Timber Hearth's craters. It contains most of the player's species found in the game, many wooden houses and shacks, at least two children, and at least six adults. It has the Observatory, a Zero-G training area, a lift, a pad to launch spaceships, a radio telescope, a few campfires, and most of Timber Hearth's evergreens. The game starts in the village.
Description[edit | edit source]
The village is inhabited by the four-eyed biped species known as the Hearthians.
Known Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- Three people, names unknown
- Two children, names unknown. One owns a functional model ship, the other has a small signalscope.
- The Curator. Owner and curator of the Observatory. Gives the player the launch codes for the spaceship.
- The Rocket Scientist. Builds and repairs ships. Fixed the retrorockets on the player's ship.
- The Zero-G Coach. Teaches the player how to fly in zero gravity.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The chimneys on top of the houses can push you up.
- The gravity is perfectly level here, even though everywhere else on the planet it curves with the planet's shape. This can cause the character to tilt alarmingly when crossing the rim of the crater.